Wolfsberg Meeting Series will be going held from 7th February to 9th February 2018 in Schloss Wolfsberg in Wolfsberg, Austria. This meeting series is organized by the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zurich. This conference will cover areas from multiple medical fields of research related to oncology, radiation oncology, EG Cell and Molecular radiation and Tumour Biologists and many more together.
Wolfsberg Meeting Series was started in 1997 and is organized since 2007 in collaboration with European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO). This Meeting series brings together young as well as experienced scientists of Tumour and Normal Tissue Biology, Radiobiology and Radiation Oncology, Molecular and Cell Biology. This platform provides the platform for discussion on newest developments in the above mentioned medical fields. It is platforms where Clinic Scientists will be get in touch and share their experiences with visitors. All Clinical researchers will discuss newest scientific development in radiation biology, radiation oncology.
Why Should You Attend Wolfsberg Meeting Series?
- Research Related to Oncology and, Especially, Radiation Oncology, E.G. Cell and Molecular Radiation
- Fruitful Interdisciplinary Discussions between Basic, Translational and Clinical Scientists.
- Platform for Young Scientists to Present and Discuss Their Results to and with International Leading Scientists.
- Beneficial for all the Preclinical/clinical Radiation Oncologists.
- Important for Tumour Biologists, Biochemists, Physiologist, Pharmacologists,
- European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology is organizing it.